Saturday 16 February 2013

Come and see a free display of bass virtuosity!

Hello, people on blogger!

I'm once again writing to you to make sure you're all aware of my impending big gig on Thursday! It's by far the biggest and most important solo performance I've ever put on to date, and doing everything I've had to do to prepare for it has, without a doubt, made it the biggest challenge I've ever had to face in my musical career - so a lot of support on the day would be truly welcomed!

Basically, what this gig is is a half-hour bass guitar solo set crammed full of MONSTER pieces. Pretty much all of the big names who are world-renowned for their technical prowess are being represented. In this half-hour, I'll be covering the likes of Billy Sheehan, Victor Wooten, Geddy Lee and Les Claypool - that's right, all the people whose playing is so staggeringly accomplished that at one point I was frightened to listen to them!

So, if you'd like to come and see me conquer my fears, or if you just fancy attending a free show full of great music, here are the technical details.

When: 21/2/2013 - 11:45am
Where: Ghost Academy of Performing Arts, 
Church Lane, Mansfield

Wish me luck! (I might just need it...)

JiM-X

No comments:

Post a Comment