Friday 19 February 2010

The Crush

I'm feeling some serious emotion tonight. I feel I need to just write SOMETHING down.

It's a bizarre mixture of contentness and sadness. I feel that there are some things in my life which are good. I feel like I have come on a long way, done a lot for myself over the past few years, and even more so in the last couple of months - and people are letting me know that they recognize my new found dedication to training and studying. I am not only becoming stronger physically and mentally but also a better person. A more passionate, open person that people appreciate spending time with. And I'm glad that there are now many people who understand that I have my own goals and my own way of doing things, and my reasons for doing them, and still want me as a part of their lives.

I spent so long trying to conform, without even meaning to - and by finally deciding to embrace my individuality, things are kind of falling into place.

So what about the bad stuff?

I guess what it comes down to is... I'm sick of RUBBISH relationships.

I'm not really sure how much of this I ought to write down in a public blog, but... I'm sick of being so hesitant.

OK, so here goes. I am MASSIVELY crushing on someone at the moment. Like, majorly. She's someone I see fairly regularly during uni time as we are both studying the same Math module this term. And even though we've barely spoken and I know hardly anything about her... she just seems really cool. I don't know how else to put it. She's not on my Facebook so if you're reading this, chances are it isn't you. Sorry. But if you fancy a pity date we might still be able to arrange that. =)
And... well, if something doesn't naturally develop soon, I might just have to take action to make it happen. Not exactly sure right now what that entails though.

Jim-x

No comments:

Post a Comment